Trying to stay positive although the football game was a blowout.
5 Reasons to Celebrate today
1. I finally did a Circle of Geese block. This is the block I'm going to use for the 4x5 Swap on Flickr for 1st quarter. Just need to tear off the paper and I have 1 finished already. I really like this yellow and grey combination but it will be sent off to Michelle
2. The boys are both sleeping over at a friends house. I get to spend a nice quiet evening with this guy
3. I only had to work for 4 1/2 hours today rather than spending all day at work.
4. It was 51 degrees today. Gorgeous weather
5. We got reservations at Pizzeria Bianco for our trip to AZ.
Hope everyone else had a great Sunday also.