Friday, September 28, 2012

Countdown to Christmas

It doesn't seem like it but Christmas if just around the corner.  Especially if you like to make items for friends and family.  No one is getting a big gift like a quilt or anything (except S, because he needs a queen size one for his new room). 

If I make a list of items I am a lot more likely to accomplish them so here goes:

  • Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild Mug Rug Swap - due Oct. 18th
  • Moderista Swap - mail by Oct. 28th                          
              hope to have it complete by Oct. 18th to take to the guild meeting


  • Start of my Modernista Swap
  • Pillow Talk Swap - mail by Nov. 15th
  • 2 wristlets or pouches - probably the Bella Pattern



  • 2 Placemats for the in-laws
  • Tote Bag
  • Bee a {modern} swapper - my month is November - granny squares
  • Star Christmas Quilt for us
  • Zakka Style Breadbasket - I've been looking at these and NEED to make one soon.  I will probably make it a little bigger so I can put a paper pieced jelly jar on the front






No comments:

Post a Comment