Thursday, September 27, 2012

Back to School

The last month of summer and the first month of school has been a blur.  We are finally getting back into a routine and I have been able to do some more sewing.  The Pretty Little Pouch Swap on flickr just ended and I was lucky enough to have Sarah as a partner.  Look at the adorable pouch that she sent me.  The little trailer is even cuter in person and the pouch is HUGE so it can fit lots of good stuff.




I also mailed to Sarah also.  She likes curves, applique and texture.  I think I covered all bases.  It seems kind of like a split personality with a little mild on the front and a little wild on the back.  




The pouch is the Bella pouch pattern from Pink Stitches.  I love it and actually made several additional pouches in this pattern.

D started playing the Cello so we have some relaxing music every evening in the house. 




I just started working on a project for the Moderista Swap on flickr.  I get to make one big item for the kitchen and a small item.  I am going to make a kitchen aid cover for the big item and the small item is still unknown at this time.  I will post about it shortly (promise)

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment