Sunday, December 11, 2011

Swoon



I think this is my favorite quilt I've finished so far.  Had to take some glamour shots with it before I send it off to its new home.    The first stop was the Jordan House   (built in 1850) which was a stop on the Underground Railroad.  They have an antique sleigh on the porch which I thought would make a good photo.  



Then on the way to the post office in Valley Junction we saw a HUGE Santa that the kids wanted to stop and see so a boys photo was taken then Santa wanted to hold the quilt also.  



Finally Scott decided that he would help hold the quilt by a brick wall to help get it out of my system.



I'm kind of torn about sending this quilt.  I know it will be loved but I really like how it turned out.

Quilt Details
Pattern:  Swoon by Thimble Blossoms
Fabric : Heirloom by Joel Dewberry and Loulouthi by Anna Maria Horner
Size : 92x92 (added a border of Quilters Linen to make it larger)

It is the Season of Giving so it will be shipped next week!

I am going to participate in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day so stay tuned!  

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Your Swoon is beautiful!! Love your photo shoot - very fun.

    ReplyDelete