Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fun Day!

Actually it's not a very fun day here.  I've been on vacation for a week and today is my first day back at work.  At least it's Friday so I have 2 more days off to keep me sane.

For Spring Break we took the boys to Sunny AZ to visit their Aunt Amy, Uncle Todd and Grandma Jane.  A good time was had by all.



We got to watch the Cubs/A's game on St. Patty's Day.


Dinner for 2 at the Brick Oven Table at Quiessence


Stopped by a quilting store in Chandler and picked up a few fabrics that I can't find locally.  I also stopped by Ikea and bought some home dec fabrics that I had been looking at online.  I'll show you those in a few days (when they are unpacked)

 Had Dinner at our favorite restaurant in Phoenix,  Pizzeria Bianco with some good friends.


I hope to finish 2 more of the Geese in a Circle blocks for the 4x5 modern quilt bee this weekend.  They are due on April 15th.  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment