Friday, March 30, 2012

Liebster Award - Take 2

I owe a HUGE apology to Isisjem as she had also awarded me with the Liebster Award and I totally spaced it off.  I admit I am a bad blogger and promise to pay more attention.  We were swap partners in the Goodie Bag Swap on Flickr and I really do enjoy her blog. 

I was able to finish one more of my 4x5 blocks but didn't get it trimmed down so I'll show it to ya'll later this weekend when I finish the remaining 2.  Just a few more projects left before I can concentrate on my Granny Square quilt.  I'm getting anxious to start it but know that I have so many projects on my list right now I have to finish the commitments first.

For the Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild Pillow Swap I'm thinking about using a paper pieced pattern from Patchwork 318.  The patterns are small at 4 1/2 inches so I'm thinking about enlarging it and then adding some extras.  I can't say too much about it here because it's a small group that is swapping and I'm pretty sure she will be able to guess if I say too much more.


For the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap  I have decided on the pattern and the design.  I'm going to use some of my Heather Ross fabric as the main focus since it's for a pouch.  This is #2 on my list after the 4x5 blocks to complete.

Well, I have a dinner party on Saturday night to plan and some yard work to do (it's going to be a gorgeous weekend here in the 70's and 80's) but I do hope to be able to finish the 4x5 blocks at least this weekend. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment