I was able to finish my Pillow Talk Swap pillow this weekend. I embroidered a little camper pattern from Sublime Stitching but I don't know what I was thinking and cut it wrong when I was cutting it down for the pillow. I would have started crying except my husband and MIL were in the room with me. I'll chalk it up to stress. Well I wasn't about to start embroidering that over again and I have been interested in the granny square quilts on Flickr. I started fussy cutting some Flea Market Fancy and Heather Ross as the centers and went from there. I will be mailing it to my partner tonight.
I have some pretty lofty goals for March and hopefully by putting them in writing I will accomplish more of them.
- 2 Pillowcases (birthday gift) - goal date 3/12
- Jamie Dress - goal date 3/15
- Bind the Dinosaur quilt
- Quilt & Bind the Duck quilt
- Messenger Bag for a gift - goal date 3/15
- Granny Square Quilt from this tutorial
- Circle of Geese blocks for 4x5 bee - due 4/15
- Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild Pillow Swap (have an idea already) - due 4/19
- Birthday gift for my MIL
Linking up to Lilys Quilts Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet
Have a great week!