Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday Check-in

Hi Friends,

I've accomplished several things this week and since it's a lazy Sunday around here I hope to accomplish a few items today.

I finished the pillowcases that are going to be a birthday gift.  I made them "housewife style" which just means that they have an envelope closure on the back rather than an opening on the end.  I like the way they fit the pillows and I hope the recipient likes them.  They use Anna Maria Horner fabrics and should coordinate nicely with the Swoon Quilt.



I got this lovely pillow from Sewingmomx4, you should really check out her Flickr stream because she has some serious sewing talent.  She has even sewn the Amy Butler Weekender Bag.  Yes, that is a pillow pet that it is lucky enough to share a chair with.

Off to iron some work clothes for the week and then I get to sew for a bit.

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment