Monday, March 26, 2012

Make It Monday

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  I was able to work on my March to-do list.

I haven't been able to work on the Jamie Dress because I chose to purchase a voile from Fabric.com and it's REALLY sheer.  I think it will have to be for a different project.  I'm having fun working on bee blocks right now so I will go with the flow for a little while.  The Circle of Geese blocks are turning out well but they sure do take a lot of time.  I thought I would be getting more efficient but it doesn't appear that way.



March Goals

  • 2 Pillowcases (birthday gift) - goal date 3/12
  • Jamie Dress - delayed due to choice of fabric
  • Bind the Dinosaur quilt
  • Quilt & Bind the Duck quilt - not sure how to quilt
  • Messenger Bag for a gift - goal date 3/15
  • Granny Square Quilt
  • Circle of Geese blocks for 4x5 bee - due 4/15 - finished 2

Grellow Circle of Geese Block for mpfox223

Yellow, Aqua and Grey Circle of Geese Block for Mama Missa
  • Des Moines Modern Quilt Guild Pillow Swap (have an idea already) - due 4/19
  • Birthday gift for my MIL - due April 10th
  • Pretty {little} Pouch Swap - due April 20th, thinking about making an inset zip pouch from Keyka Lou as I have the pattern and love the professional look of it.  Not sure if my partner would like the pouch or clutch size.
I'm linking up to Sew Modern Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment